Everyone at Holyrood Sandilands would like to say a huge thank you to all of their hard working staff, parents and children for their amazing efforts fundraising for Comic Relief 2013.
Take a look at everything they got up to during their Comic Relief week at Nursery;
Everyone at Holyrood Salford would like to say a huge thank you to all of their staff, parents and children for their outstanding efforts in raising money and great awareness for Comic Relief 2013!
We all really appreciate your efforts and support. Well done Everyone! 🙂
Take a look at all the wonderful things that have happening at Holyrood Salford Nursery in their February/March Newsletter.
Everyone at Holyrood Prestwich would like to say a huge thanks to all their staff, parents and children for all their hard work in aid of Comic Relief 2013.
They had some delicious bakes in our ‘Bake Off’ and everyone enjoyed tasting them all!
If you have any fundraising ideas for Sports Relief next year, please do let us know.
Holyrood Castleton would like to say a huge thanks to all their staff, parents and children for getting involved in Comic Relief this year!
Everyone had a great time dressing up, we all really appreciate your support.
We are extremely proud to announce that as a group we have raised an amazing….
Some of our lucky staff members at Holyrood Princes Dock bumped into Olly Murs outside the Liverpool Malmaison and were lucky enough to get a picture!
NURSERY MANAGER VACANCY – Holyrood Altrincham
Maternity Cover 9 months, starting April 2013 – Fulltime
You will be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities, by overseeing the operation of our Holyrood Nursery – Altrincham to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children. You will be expected to deliver outstanding financial performance in line with agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for and to oversee the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the nursery.
- To develop the ethos of the Bertram Charter for Excellence and to create a welcoming and family friendly environment, promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- To lead the management team within the nursery and contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery.
- To be responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children between 0 to 5 years in accordance with statutory requirements.
- To ensure effective communication between the day care staff and with all partner organisations.
- To order and maintain equipment and resources within the nursery.
- To be accountable and responsible for the day to day financial systems directly relating to the day nursery provision.
- To be responsible for admissions in line with the admissions policy agreed by the management team at Head Office.
- To keep accurate registers and up to date records of all children using the day care provision and to give regular feedback to parents about their child’s development and progress.
- To be responsible for organising training and monitoring Modern Apprentices in the day care provision.
With a minimum of level 3 SVQ in Childcare you must be willing to develop both your skills and qualifications within the company, with the full support of the company.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter to Samanthaquinn@bertramuk.com
We had a great day on Saturday the 19th of August watching the Charity Football Game between Greater Manchester Fire Department and FDNY. As sponsors of the Firefighters Charity we were glowing with pride to see everyone having such a great day, and for a great cause!
We are very proud to be achieving more and more awards in 2012 !!!
Congratulations to Holyrood Bury who have received their Gold status for the 4th year running within the Golden Apple Award programme!
Congratulations to Holyrood Haydock who have now joined the ‘I Can’ speech and language programme!
Congratulations to both Holyrood Prestwich and Holyrood Salford who have achieved OUTSTANDING ratings by Ofsted! Everyone at Holyrood is extremly proud : )
Holyrood Nurseries - Awards
Everyone at Bertram Nursery Group are excited to be participating in various activities for Sport Relief tomorrow!!!
Holyrood Nurseries are all looking forward to a variety of games for staff and children !!!
Fingers crossed we raise lots for Sport Relief !!!!
Sports Relief 2012
Holyrood Nurseries had a fantastic day at the Mother’s Instinct Baby Show in the Waterside Hotel, Didsbury.
As event sponsors we were ideally situated to promote our exceptional nurseries to potential clients from across the North West.
Looking forward to the Liverpool show on Sunday 2nd October