Holyrood Nurseries have a number of roles available across our sites in Manchester and Liverpool. These are supply contracts and as such the candidate will need to be flexible and self-motivated.
At Holyrood Nurseries, we are passionate about delivering high quality childcare and education and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us.
You will need to:
• Be passionate about supporting children’s learning and development, both indoors and outdoors;
• Deliver inspirational practice;
• Lead by example and be willing to learn new skills;
• Be a strong team player;
• Work in partnership with parents, families and other professionals;
In return, we’re offering:
• An hourly rate of £7.00-£8.00 per hour (for supply, depending on experience);
• Access to an employee benefits scheme;
• The opportunity to work as part of, and learn from, a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare;
• The potential to move into a permanent role at the end of the fixed-term.
If you meet the criteria, think that you’ve got what it takes, and you really want to make a difference, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Safeguarding children is at the forefront of everything we do, and all posts are subject to a DBS check and references.