We are currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours) Level 3 Nursery Nurse at our Bury nurseries.
You’ll need to:
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all children and staff;
- Maintain the highest Safeguarding standards;
- Have a sound knowledge of best practice childcare;
- Excellent relationship building skills with all children, parents, staff
- The desire to continuously improve
- And above all, a desire to provide the highest quality of childcare, and child development.
In return, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary;
- An employee benefits scheme, including a stakeholder pension;
- A 90-day induction programme, and on-going training and development opportunities with our sister company, BNG Training;
- Support in achieving your career aspirations;
- The opportunity to work as part of a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a DBS check and references
Please send your CV and covering letter to Tanya Thornley, email@example.com, or telephone on 0161 773 7731 option 1.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a DBS check and references.