Click here to apply.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time (40 hours) Level 3 Nursery Nurse at our Bury nurseries.
You’ll need to:
- Ensure the Health and Safety of all children and staff;
- Maintain the highest Safeguarding standards;
- Have a sound knowledge of best practice childcare;
- Excellent relationship building skills with all children, parents, staff
- The desire to continuously improve
- And above all, a desire to provide the highest quality of childcare, and child development.
In return, you’ll get:
- A competitive salary;
- An employee benefits scheme, including a stakeholder pension;
- A 90-day induction programme, and on-going training and development opportunities with our sister company, BNG Training;
- Support in achieving your career aspirations;
- The opportunity to work as part of a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a DBS check and references
Please send your CV and covering letter to Tanya Thornley, email@example.com, or telephone on 0161 773 7731 option 1.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All posts are subject to a DBS check and references.
This Halloween Holyrood Nursery Castleton will be busy with fancy dress and lots of activities throughout the day, ending with a little tea party at approximately 3pm.
Current parents and caregivers are invited to join in, as well as families considering a place at Holyrood Castleton who’d like to get a feel for the nursery.
Please contact 01706 651 821 for more information.
Holyrood Nursery Bury is hosting a coffee & cake fundraiser to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support on Friday 29th September. All current families and friends of Holyrood Bury are welcome to come along between 9-11am, or 12-2pm for some delicious treats!
Join us on Saturday 15 July from 10am-1pm for a picnic and lots of fun activities at Holyrood Nursery Castleton! New parents welcome to join in the fun and explore the nursery too!
d explore our nursery too!
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for three fantastic awards in this year’s Nursery World Awards. We will look forward to finding out the award results in September 2017 – good luck to all!
We have been shortlisted for:
- Manager of the year – Amy Devine, Holyrood Nursery Astley
- Nursery Environments – Holyrood Nursery Astley
- Health and Well being Award – For our Physical Development Stars Network (see our Holyrood Nursery activities to learn more about this exciting new programme).
Holyrood Nursery Swinton is turning 15 years old this June! They will be celebrating with a Big Birthday week 12-16 June.
Mon 12 – Messy Play Day
Tues 13 – Physical Development Day
Wed 14 – Peppa Pig Muddy Puddle Walk Fundraiser
Thurs 15 – Stay and Play Day – parents & caregivers invited to play at nursery
Fri 16 – BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!
Holyrood are excited to be offering Royal Liver Building staff a limited 10% off our all-inclusive nursery fees at Holyrood Nursery Princes Dock! The fabulous nursery team will be visiting the Liver Building on Monday 15 May from 11am to answer your questions about the recently refurbished Princes Dock nursery, and to offer a 10% discount to those first-in. Stop by for a chat to find out how we can help with your childcare needs!
Pop by our Holyrood Nursery stall at Tesco Altrincham on Tuesday 2 May between 10.30am-4.30pm to have a chat with our wonderful Altrincham staff team about your childcare requirements, and go in the draw to win a fantastic baby hamper!
Join us on Saturday 6th May for lots of fun activities and an opportunity to explore our Altrincham nursery!
A huge Thank You to all parents who have reviewed our nurseries through Day Nurseries, we are so proud to see so many high scores!
To read our current reviews or to submit your own, please visit daynurseries.co.uk.
As we have introduced alternative ways for parents to pay fees, we have seen a decline in the use of the payment Hotline, such that we will cease this method of collection from 31st October 2016. We will continue to accept all other methods of payment including; Childcare Vouchers, Direct debit, Bank Transfer, Cheque, Online Payments and in person, by Card, within the nursery.
The alternative methods of collecting payments available will ensure that we continue to provide secure and flexible options to parents, 24 hours a day, if required.
If you have any queries regarding your invoice or any questions relating to your fees, please speak to your Nursery Manager who will be happy to clarify. When calling the nursery select option 1 to go straight through to your Manager.
On Monday 4th July, Kym Marsh and her daughter Polly helped to launch our new out of school club, outdoor area and exciting new pre school at Holyrood Nursery Swinton!
They had a ribbon cutting ceremony with a teddy bears picnic also!
Have a read about our launch in the Manchester Evening News here
Did you know we are offering you the chance to buy 3 extra sessions and get the 4th free?
Simply speak to one of the team to book your sessions today!
We are thrilled to have been recommended on Day Nurseries by our parents! We would like to THANK all parents who take time to review us!
Please continue to review us at Day Nurseries.co.uk
Have a peek at our current recommendations…..
Holyrood Nurseries have a number of roles available across our sites in Manchester and Liverpool. These are supply contracts and as such the candidate will need to be flexible and self-motivated.
At Holyrood Nurseries, we are passionate about delivering high quality childcare and education and we’re looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us.
You will need to:
• Be passionate about supporting children’s learning and development, both indoors and outdoors;
• Deliver inspirational practice;
• Lead by example and be willing to learn new skills;
• Be a strong team player;
• Work in partnership with parents, families and other professionals;
In return, we’re offering:
• An hourly rate of £7.00-£8.00 per hour (for supply, depending on experience);
• Access to an employee benefits scheme;
• The opportunity to work as part of, and learn from, a wider team of childcare professionals who are committed to delivering the highest quality childcare;
• The potential to move into a permanent role at the end of the fixed-term.
If you meet the criteria, think that you’ve got what it takes, and you really want to make a difference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Safeguarding children is at the forefront of everything we do, and all posts are subject to a DBS check and references.
Meet the winner of our half price childcare competition, Lyndsey Janjic! Lyndsey recently entered into our lucky draw for the chance to win half price childcare for a whole year! The competition ran across all 14 of our Holyrood Nursery branches and had over 90 applicants. Well done to Lyndsey and her family and welcome to Holyrood Swinton!
Keep up-to-date with our current offers and competitions by asking the manager at your local branch!
Well done to Lyndsey Janjic who booked her child into Holyrood Swinton and won half price childcare for a year! Lyndsey was picked at random from 93 entrants over our 14 different Holyrood Nurseries! Thank you to everyone else who took part!
To refer a friend please send a brief note that you would like to nominate them along with the date, a copy of their CV and the location they would like to work in to HR@bertramuk.com