Everyone at Holyrood Prestwich would like to say a huge thanks to all their staff, parents and children for all their hard work in aid of Comic Relief 2013.
They had some delicious bakes in our ‘Bake Off’ and everyone enjoyed tasting them all!
NURSERY MANAGER VACANCY – Holyrood Altrincham
Maternity Cover 9 months, starting April 2013 – Fulltime
You will be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities, by overseeing the operation of our Holyrood Nursery – Altrincham to the highest standards, ensuring that the best possible environment and care are provided for young children. You will be expected to deliver outstanding financial performance in line with agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for and to oversee the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the nursery.
- To develop the ethos of the Bertram Charter for Excellence and to create a welcoming and family friendly environment, promoted and delivered within the setting and the principles adhered to.
- To lead the management team within the nursery and contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the nursery.
- To be responsible at all times for high standards of care and education of children between 0 to 5 years in accordance with statutory requirements.
- To ensure effective communication between the day care staff and with all partner organisations.
- To order and maintain equipment and resources within the nursery.
- To be accountable and responsible for the day to day financial systems directly relating to the day nursery provision.
- To be responsible for admissions in line with the admissions policy agreed by the management team at Head Office.
- To keep accurate registers and up to date records of all children using the day care provision and to give regular feedback to parents about their child’s development and progress.
- To be responsible for organising training and monitoring Modern Apprentices in the day care provision.
With a minimum of level 3 SVQ in Childcare you must be willing to develop both your skills and qualifications within the company, with the full support of the company.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a covering letter to Samanthaquinn@bertramuk.com
We are very proud to be achieving more and more awards in 2012 !!!
Congratulations to Holyrood Bury who have received their Gold status for the 4th year running within the Golden Apple Award programme!
Congratulations to Holyrood Haydock who have now joined the ‘I Can’ speech and language programme!
Congratulations to both Holyrood Prestwich and Holyrood Salford who have achieved OUTSTANDING ratings by Ofsted! Everyone at Holyrood is extremly proud : )
We were very proud to recieve ‘Oustanding’ by Ofsted this year at Holyrood Princes Dock.
To celebrate we arranged a party for all on the 30th of March.
We would like to thank all those who came! It was a great day, enjoyed by all!
Everyone at Bertram Nursery Group are excited to be participating in various activities for Sport Relief tomorrow!!!
Holyrood Nurseries are all looking forward to a variety of games for staff and children !!!
Fingers crossed we raise lots for Sport Relief !!!!